Black Decker D3500 Advanced Temperature Iron, Nonstick Ceramic Soleplate $11.11 Like New
Item will come in original packaging.
- Advanced Temperature Technology: One temperature setting for everything—no guesswork required! This advanced iron uses one low heat setting and high pressure steam to safely remove wrinkles from all ironable fabrics
- Dual Plate Design: Other irons use one plate to heat water for steaming and for pressing wrinkles. The Advanced Temperature features two plates: the inner plate heats up fast to create steam, and the outer ceramic soleplate stays fabric-safe to prevent burns
- Four Fabrics, One Setting: Finish all your ironing without changing temperature settings. No pre-sorting or heat adjustments required
- Safety Features: No Burning + 3-way Auto Shutoff: This iron delivers peace of mind. No burning fabrics, and the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest
- Variable Steam Controls: Set the preferred level of steam output using the dial on the iron’s handle
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Monday, March 9th, 2020 5:31:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.