Energizer LED Aircraft Grade Aluminum Tactical Flashlight $13.20 New
Price calculated after clipping $2 coupon.
- Energizer Vision HD Extra Performance Metal Flashlight with Digital Focus works with 6 Energizer MAX AA batteries (BATTERIES INCLUDED) – so you have the power and light you need right out of the box!
- Fill any room with light with up to 15X the power of LED, reaching up to 230 meters (almost 700 feet) with up to 1300 lumens of bright light!
- Durable, aircraft-grade aluminum body with IPX4 water-resistant construction withstands splashing and drops. Perfect for hurricane supplies, camping accessories, survival kits, emergency, power outage, etc.
- Switches between 3 light modes: high, low, and strobe light -so you have the right amount of light for every situation.
- Unique MAXVIZ technology replicates daylight color and definition. Better than regular LED bulbs – this technology provides ideal lighting for your needs.
- Digital Focus Technology conveniently adjusts from spot to flood light, so you can adjust the light for any situation, including camping, hurricanes, hiking, etc.
- Runs for up to 19 hours in low mode – the perfect flashlight for a camping trip, hiking, hunting, fishing, power outages, etc.
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Monday, December 23rd, 2019 4:41:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.