Barska AB13437 Crossover 10×42 Mossy Oak Blaze Camo Waterproof Binoculars $38.03 Very Good
Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of body. Packaging will be damaged.
- The tough Crossover binoculars is in Mossy Oak Blaze finish camouflage, suitable for outdoors activities such as hunting or birding.
- The binoculars comes with 10x magnification, 42mm objective lenses, BAK-4 prism, and fully multi-coated premium optics, bringing you bright and crystal clear views.
- The binoculars is dry nitrogen-purged and sealed, and is protected with rubber armor. It is fog-proof, waterproof, and shockproof.
- Protected with durable and shock-absorbing rubber armor. It is suitable to carry in trips and adventures.
- Comes with Carrying Case, Lens Covers, Neck Strap, and Lens Cloth.
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Eastern
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!.
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.