Suncloud Womens Contemporary Sunglasses, Polarized Brown Fade Polarized $12.71 Very Good
Accessories may have cosmetic damage.
- Polarized Polycarbonate Injection 8-Base Curvature Molded Lenses
- Hydrophilic Megol in the nose area or temple tips help sunglasses stay put on your face in light activity or humid conditions.
- Evolve frame material provides a quality fit, flexibility and lasting durability in all environmental conditions.
- Custom metal logo plaques
- Microfiber cleaning & storage bag
- Through advanced lens technology, Suncloud polarized lenses filter and eliminate horizontally reflected, visually interfering light waves known as “glare” which results in superior visual clarity, definition, color transmission and comfort
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 5:18:04 AM Eastern
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!.
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.