Netgear GS716Tv3 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch $88.62 Very Good
Missing manual. Item will come repackaged.
- Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management.
- Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- Every Netgear Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 10:58:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.