Blueair Classic Air Purifier, 279 sq. ft. $145.77 Like New
Item will come in original packaging.
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPAsilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen. SmokeStop filters, sold seperately, provide an extra level of carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke cause by wildfires.
- Sound level-32 – 56 dB(A)
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 180 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- Wifi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and Amazon Alexa compatible
- For small to medium rooms between 300 sq. Ft. And 400 sq. ft. (AHAM rated at 279 sq. ft) such as small bedrooms, nurseries, and offices
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Monday, July 8th, 2019 5:35:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.