Onkyo TX-NR656 7.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver $264.89 Very Good
Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front, sides, bottom or back of item. Missing manual.
Accessories may have cosmetic damage. Item will come repackaged
- 170 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC); 100 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) from Dynamic Audio Amplification for a Thrilling Audio Experience
- AK4458 384 kHz/32-bit DAC to Play Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3,WMA,WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and Dolby TrueHD)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included(Tune In Radio, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, and Deezer). Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 201.5 x 395 mm; Weight: 14.0 kg
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/ 7 Rear) and 2 Outputs with Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip-sync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line Out for Distributed Analog/Digital Audio Playback in Another Room and Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Tuesday, July 10th, 2018 5:21:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.