Master Appliance Heat Gun 1000F, 120V 1300 Watts $22.07 Used Good
Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come repackaged.
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use with quick-touch switch for fast one and off power, ideal for a variety of jobs
- Ideal for activating adhesives, bending plastics, shrinking tubing and packaging and more
- Easily replaceable reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating elements for user-friendly maintenance
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant neoprene jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts
- Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Friday, April 20th, 2018 5:11:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.