LEGO Ideas Nasa Apollo Saturn V 21309 Building Kit (1969 Piece) $119.99 New
Sweet deal on this huge LEGO set…
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B071G3QMS2]
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) of the NASA Apollo Saturn v with removable first rocket stage, removable s-ii second rocket stage – both with rocket engine details
- Includes removable s-ivb third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display horizontally
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar Lander and the lunar orbiter
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set
- Measures over 39 inches (100cm) high and 6 inches (17cm) in diameter
|Products and prices are accurate as of post time: Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 4:31:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, prices and availability are subject to change.|
What is S&S? Amazon Subscribe & Save is a way to receive a discount off the Amazon and Amazon Marketplace everyday low price on eligible products. You always enjoy free standard shipping, and the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day. There are no commitments, obligations, or fees and you can cancel a subscription at any time.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
Amazon Warehouse Guru is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Amazon Warehouse Guru does not endorse nor get endorsed by the products or manufacturers in its posts. We do not receive any product samples nor do we want any product samples in order for product placement. All our posts are hand picked items from the current available items on Amazon versus their average price with a discount of at least 50% off.
All content, trademarks and logos are copyright of their respective owners.